Friday, January 27, 2012

Flying Out the Door

This is a post written as I am flying out the door for class. I hit my snooze two-too-many times after taking the kid to school this morning. Luckily I'm freshly showered from last night and full from two eggs and crackers (and some Dairy Milk) for breakfast.

Sorry I been neglecting you all. Life has just been rather busy and also fun. I'm not 100% down with the whole au pair scene at the moment as well, and the last thing you want to read on here is a ton of complaints from the girl living in Paris. Amirite? But my REAL LIFE part is pretty freaking sweet. Feeling good.

I broke my caffeine addiction, inadvertantly! Not sure if I was confusing caffeine withdrawals and hangovers at some point this winter? Anyway, coffee now gives me a buzz! And I am buzzing this morning. I'm feeling especially sparkly and peppy, so watch out Parisian. Maybe it's because I bought turquoise skinny jeans yesterday. Maybe it's because I exercised like a freak yesterday (6 miles of walking, 2.5 of running). Whatever it is, my endorphins are flowing like a river, and I'm bopping along to music. How did I forget the joy of the morning dance party? Who am I??

It definitely helps that it's felt like spring here. 40s and 50s all the time, most days. There are buds on the trees, guys. This must be unseasonable but I am loooving it. It's like I'm back in Atlanta but much much cooler. Also, I've sort of stopped brushing my hair. And I definitely am in need of a haircut, because it's been since May. May!!

Work has been driving me crazy, and I promise I will go into more detail at a later date. Breaking the streak of not-posting RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment